Oct 2, 2008

Welcome To My World - II

(Welcome To My World Cont. )

My Life with unknown filmi spirits took me to the high skies. I took a tyipical hyderabadi room (A Double Bedroom House, divided into 3 partions, one of them was mine) at Khairatabad, and everday evening I used to go to my terrace not for the skies and the stars but with an aspiration to become a behind-the-celluloid star, I used to spend hours looking at Taj Krishna (I've heard RGV spends most of his time there, whenever he is at Hyd).

Working at IVYCOMPTECH for a graveyard shift let me feel like a lion in the forest, as I felt I have the complete freedom (the whole day) to chase my dreams. But the reality was much different.

Despite meeting the concurrent movie legends like Trivikram garu, Krishna Vamsi garu, Senior Vamsi garu, Just Yellow Productions (I will discuss my interactions with these in a separate entry) and a couple of other people, nothing moved.  I was taken aback.

My work routine consisted of work and only work. I used to be working on the 5th floor, and during breaks, I used to grab two cups of cappucino and stand near the corridor of the building, to watch Annapoorna Studio. We all know about the Fox which used to look at the Grape hanging high. My case was different. I was high on the 5th floor with Annapoorna Studio luring me from the ground. I spent 9 months looking at Annapoorna Studios and Taj Hotels and dream more and more. (Ofcourse!!! there was not a single place which I left trying for my dreams).

At my tenure at IVYCOMPTECH, other than the regular forwards, some of my stories used to be circulated via outlook. One among them was a super hit plot called "The Dark Room' (I will be posting that soon). My managers used to call me RGV and some even started claiming that Rajesh joined this place only because IVYCOMPTECH is adjacent to Annapoorna Studios. After 9 months, the company downsized for some reasons, and around 1100 employees lost our jobs with mindblowing compensation that anybody can ever imagine. 

My next and the present Organization since Jan, 2007 is a small and pretty office at Ameerpet. I have joined there as a Sales Guy (American Shipping Company). After a successful failure of not getting a single sale, My real BIG BOSS planned to change my career and moved me to the software as a Business Analyst. From then I have been working content with my Management taking real good care of me and my middle class responsibilities.

But that was not all. My story has a twist and a turn here. The twist is that even my CEO wanted once to become a Director but because of some things he moved to America ages back. Even today he sometimes repents for not becoming a Director. Now, the turn is he is a big fan of Nandamuri. I am not much. So there is nothing more to discuss.

So, presently with my Company taking care of me completely, I find some time to bore you guys with my Blogs. I am these days, not going to any studios or meeting any people. Know why??? I at the beginning told you that my one and only dream was to make a movie under Ram Gopal Varma and I found his Blog as a platform to communicate. View Ram Gopal Varma Blog.

Iam presently spending most of my time at home after work, writing stories, watching movies for a better understanding.

So that is all enough of me....Wait for the real stuff, beginning from my next blog, which include "My World, My Stories, My Reviews, My Encounters" and more. Bye For Now.

1 comment:

  1. It's Very Intresting...
    Nice Story... Man!!!!...

    Waiting for your Next Post....

    ReplyDelete